HT - Rim Taper
The new Inline Rimtaper from Holland Mechanics assembles fully automatically the rim tape around a laced wheel. This machine has two coil holders, which can contain two different sizes of rim tape.
The Rimtaper can be placed inline, which means after the lacing/tightening machines and before the final trueing machines. In the same sequence you can combine this with quality stabilizing.
Rimtaping has always been a time-consuming manual process in the final tyre mounting. The search for the valve hole and the difficulty to keep the tape correctly in the rim bed is time consuming and always needs corrections. This manual process can now be replaced by automatic taping, which improves the assembly quality to 100%.
• increase in wheel quality because of stress relieving
• wheel safety
• more stable wheel and stronger spoke neck
• reduces loss of spoke tension after truing with 70%
• no more re-trueing by dealer
• protects quality image of bicycle brand
• air pressure: min.5bar
• air consumption: 110 l/min.
• electrical connection: 230V (transformer for other voltages on request) :0.5kW
• power consumption: 0.5kW
• sound level: <70dB
• communication: RS-232/optical (FloorView®)
• range: 20" -28"
• capacity rimtaper + stabilizer: 70 wheels/hour (36 spokes)
• safety mark: CE
• dimensions: 0.80x0.80x2.10mtr
• weight: 200 kg