DC Wheel Trueing Robot
The Robot DC is the basic version of Holland Mechanics’ range of robots. It is manually changeable to adjust to different wheel types and has a wheel database where all trueing values are stored. The DC is capable of trueing up to 0.1 mm deviation for optimal quality. Furthermore is the DC expandable with several options such as flat spoke grippers and/or a turn able hub clamp (ACCU).
• constant quality output
• high productivity and wheel quality
• easy to operate and easy to change-over
• successor of Robot 77: proven technology
• controlled wheel quality and spoke tensions
• most economic line in combination with SL lacing & tightening machine Features
• air pressure: min. 5 bar
• air consumption: 60 I/min.
• electrical connection: 230 V
• power consumption: 0.5 kW
• sound level: < 70 dB
• communication: RS-232 / FloorView
• wheel dimensions: 16"- 28" (optional 12.5")