Tyre Mounting Console
The TMC is a workstation where all processes for Tyre Fitting and wheel finishing is done (reflector assembly, valve assembly, automatic tyre inflation). Conventional Tyre Fitting machines do need re-trueing after tyre fitting. The HM 4 point clamping system, whereby the hub is floating, protects the wheel from getting side deviations during tyre assembly, so no re-trueing needed. This finalizing process takes approximately 12 sec. per wheel, very useful to keep up with the production flow when operating a rather long machine layout.
• high output
• easy to operate, ideal for job rotation
• no rim / tyre damage
• ergonomic working position
• tyre mounter can supervise trueing process
• no trueing after tyre fitting necessary
• air pressure: min. 5 bar
• air consumption: 100 I/min.
• electrical connection: 230 V
• power consumption: 0.3 kW
• sound level: < 70 dB
• communication: RS-232 / FloorView®
• wheel dimensions: 16" - 28"
• maximum hub width: 220 mm
• capacity: up to 90 wheels/hour, depending on components
• safety mark: CE
• dimensions (l × w × h): 950 × 950 × 1700 mm
• weight: 240 kg