Return Material Authorization policy
The procedure for Return Material Authorization (RMA) by Holland Mechanics BV products for Service & Maintenance purposes.
What to do if you want to return parts to Holland Mechanics BV?
- Read the complete Warranty conditions which you can find on www.hollandmechanics.com/service or ask for a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please contact the HM parts desk what to do if you want to return parts.
- They will send you a RMA form which you have to fill in. With this form HM will approve if you can return the parts.
- When the approval is issued, you will receive a RMA number. Without this RMA number the parts will not be accepted at HM and eventually a credit note will not be issued.
- All parts to be returned need (preferably) to be packed in original packing and be without any damage, alternation, scratch, or mark.
- All shipments of returned parts need to be accompanied with a copy of the packing list and invoice stating the goods ordered and the RMA document.
- Within 2 weeks after arrival of the parts we will inform you if the parts are accepted in good condition and if they will be credited.
- Ordered (sub)assemblies cannot be returned to HM due to the fact that these are especially made on customer request.
- An inspection fee of 25% of the value of the returned goods will be charged for all returned checks and this value will be deducted from the credit note with a maximum of EURO 100,= per article.
What to do if you want to return parts for repair to Holland Mechanics BV?
- Read the complete Warranty conditions which you can find on www.hollandmechanics.com/service or ask for a copy at email@example.com
- Please contact the HM parts desk what to do if you want to return parts for repair.
- They will sent you a RMA form which you have to fill in. With this form HM will approve if you can return the parts.
- When the approval is issued, you will receive a RMA number. Without this RMA number the parts will not be accepted at HM.
- In case of a repair order you will be notified within 2 weeks if the goods can be repaired. If so then we will repair the goods and sent them back to the customer.
- If the cost for the repair is > 50% of the price of a new part then you will receive an offer for the repair.
- For print boards an exchange system is available. A good working print board will be sent upon customer request and invoiced. Upon receipt of the broken print board, it will be repaired. The repair cost and parts will be charged and the exchange print board will be credited.
- If the print board could not be repaired the print will be destroyed. In this case the newly sent print board will not be credited.
- If Holland Mechanics BV – after inspection – sees no fault or defect we will charge EUR 100,= for inspection fee for the first hour of RMA support.(minimal 1 hour) Each additional hour will be invoiced at the actual rate per hour.
All RMA shipments are subject to the following conditions:
- Holland Mechanics BV recommends for shipment to use a courier service. Shipment must be prepaid; otherwise HM shall invoice the transportation cost + associated administrative handling cost EUR 35,-- per package.
- Electrical equipment such as print boards, main boards, hard disks, etc. will always be tested upon receipt. The testing fee is EUR 75 and will be deducted from the credit note.
For all other return of material, in principal the following rule applies: 'Every part ordered at Holland Mechanics is bought and cannot be returned to HM. By returning parts without approval the parts will not be accepted at HM'.